MaxTH Movie part 1 MaxTH Movie part 1

SF26 and Zame321 btw good flash.

Thats easy to answer because SF26 your kinda mean and agressive towards other people for no reason. Like how you told BlueBlaze to stop animating even though his flash wasn't bad. When you told Zame to get a life he felt like his feelings where hurt also when you said I was un-creative and sucked I felt like blamming your flashes. Its seems like your the Douche cause your pretty much doing it to everyone else and I'm not sure but you act like your the best at flash or something having to do with thinking you animate better even though its no different from others. By the way good flash but there was points I felt confused or emotioneless cause there was too much randomness which might seem kinda stupid. The Randomness was funny but too much of it got me of course and I was wonder What was the story of this cause that made me completely forget.I hope this criticism helps and doesn't hurt your feeling or offend you.

MaxTheAwesomehog responds:

Thanx its kool thanx for commenting :D and thanx for the info.

Jason's New Xbox 360 Jason's New Xbox 360

hey cool

nice it kinda funny with the swoop face. this had a story not some bull shit. this didnt need none of that too much over rated stuff to make it funny keep it up.

A Bannedstory Fight A Bannedstory Fight

cool

nicei saw this the othwe day i think ill post mine but not goo as this mines short but it feels so long to make. nice you got potential keep it up dont care about the negatives probaly becuase they see bannedstory on youtube and it only looks good cause they use son vegas

BBS and Review guide BBS and Review guide

SO true

i agree this site was made to be helpful also if your cant do better than youll look like a douche if you criticize i just dont get most people hat say i suck and stuff dont even know how to animate or the do worse than me i thinks its because there use to looking at all the popular ones the thin oh gee they all gotta be like em so they just shit on em. finnaly someone to understand also people shouldnt overreact and get made over a low rating hey it happens. also i notced if say you dont like it on one of those flashes like everyone enjoys they atuomatically make its useless and even though theres pointful reasons. i rembered egorapter favorited this flash that wasnt seen much now everyone is on its balls. thats all i gotta say now..

NekoMika responds:

Okie dokie mate.

.New Grounds. .New Grounds.

rolf

that was good dam april fools joke and for the rest of u whinners get over it it is a joke cry babies

DEATHWORM DEATHWORM

Alien hominid

rolf awesome game but i saw this same exact worm in alien hominid when your in the area 51 lvls why is that??

I-smel responds:

Never played the full version

His World (Remix) His World (Remix)

awesome

this almost is good as the super smash bros one except it has that louder drum beat beat and guitar solo different sounds